Leybold TRIVAC B vacuum pumps are designed for reliability and long service-life in mind. Directly linked to the motor via an elastic coupling element to ensure that the pump runs evenly and smoothly. With a type B 14 flanged motor screwed to the housing of the coupling. All pumps include a gas ballast valve as well as an inner section which may be exchanged without special tools or any special knowledge.
Trouble-free operation even at 1000 mbar intake pressure is ensured by a built-in oil pump, providing force-feed lubrication of the bearings from where a minimum amount of lubricant is fed to the compression and expansion chambers to ensure lubrication of the sliding vanes.
To minimize surface corrosion all components are protected by eliminating non-ferrous metals. The oil box, intake and exhaust line are made of aluminum and only solvent-resistant sealing materials are employed.
- Low noise
- Low vibration
- Modern vacuum technology
- High pumping speed right down to the ultimate pressure
- Low ultimate pressure, even with gas ballast
- High water vapor tolerance
- Continuous operation right up to 1000 mbar
- Built-in oil pump, force-feed lubrication sliding bearing
- Minimal inherent air intake
- Compact, air cooled
- Handy, retractable handle
- All controls and oil level check on the front side
- Either horizontal or vertical intake and exhaust port
- Pressure-controlled anti-suckback valve
- Shaft seals and O-rings are all made of elastomer FPM